Monday, September 5, 2011
Hello all! I'm so excited to be a part of the Third Writer's Platform Campaign! There was a little glitch on my part with the groups, but I'm registered and will be added to group # 6 or #12 and #34 (Paranormal Romance). I can't wait to to all of the blogs and say hello. So, for all of you who may be new to my blog, here are some things about me:
1. I write YA paranormal romance. I'm unpublished and unrepresented, as of today.
2. I've written two manuscripts so far. Tweaking those and starting a third.
3. I teach Fourth Grade.
4. I'm married to my childhood sweetheart, but we have no children.
5. I have two dogs, Schubert and Potter.
6. I'm a military wife, so I've lived in 5 different states (SC, CA, TX, HI, and AL)
7. I'm also a singer and a ventriloquist.
1. I love to drink soy sauce (or shoyu as they call it in Hawaii) straight from the bottle.
2. I'm lactose intolerant, but LOVE LOVE LOVE Ice Cream.
3. I've read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone 58 times (I read it with my class every year.)
4. I collect movie props and signed movie scripts.
5. I sleep in parking lots to meet famous people. (26 celebrities in my lifetime. My favorite: Robert Pattinson)
6. I could sing karaoke everyday! And generally do!
7. I'm deathly allergic to peaches and smoke.
1. Mostly writers type stuff.
2. Book giveaways
3. What I've learned in conferences, workshops, or webinars.
4. WIP exerpts
Well, did you learn a little about me? I hope so!