Thanks to Rachel Morgan and Melissa Maygrove for tagging me in the 11 Random Facts Game. The tagger posted 11 random fact questions for me to answer. Here are my answers to both:
1. Describe yourself in one word.
2. What was your favourite book as a child?
Are you There God? It's Me, Margaret by Judy Blume
3. eBooks or paper books?
Both. I love paper books. When I'm traveling, e-books are so much easier.
4. If you could go back in time and change one thing in your life, what would it be?
Nothing, I wouldn't change a thing!
5. What song is currently stuck in your head?
"Someone like you" by Adele and "Wanna Be Startin' Something" by Michael Jackson
6. What fictional character do you most resemble?
7. If you could have any super power, what would you choose?
The ability to take away pain
8. What is your favourite quote?
"It is not our abilities that show us who we truly are-- it is our choices." Albus Dumbledore
9. Are you a full-time writer or do you have some other day job?
I teach Fourth Grade.
10. Which book would you pick up first: awesome cover or super cool title?
11. Cream or ice-cream?
Ice Cream is always my downfall
1. If you were given a yacht, what would you name it?
2. If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
Probably go to my favorite actor's house3. Where's your favorite place to write?
My home office!
4. Give us a sample of a conversation you might have with one of your characters:
"Cooper, why are you being so annoying, waking me up in the middle of the night with dialogue?"
"Because I know it drives you crazy to think of me 24/7. Ha!"
"Yeah, you would think that. I actually think of Leo more."
"Ha! I knew you'd be jealous!"
5. What punctuation mark best describes your personality? Why?
The exclamation mark! I kind of have an exclamation mark fetish. My CPs always get me for overusing it. I think it best describes my personality because I'm very dramatic and enthusiastic about everything.
6. Just like "Everybody Wang Chung tonight!", what action would your name be if it were a verb?
My name would signify singing at the top of your lungs.
7. What's one thing you'd like others to know about you?
I'm a Big Bang Theory Nerd Girl. I love Sheldon Cooper!
8. What's one misconception people tend to have about you?
One misconception is that I'm very confident. I'm totally not! I'm good at faking it.
9. Who cares if the glass is half empty or half full. What's in the glass?
10. Name one of your strengths when it comes to writing?
11. What's the most unusual or outrageous thing you've ever done to understand and perfect a character's POV? Verbalizing complete conversations between my two main characters (out loud) in the shower.
My 11 Questions:
1. What type of genre do you enjoy writing the most?
2. Describe one of your characters.
3. Who is your dream agent or dream publisher?
4. How long have your been writing?
5. What writing accomplishment are you most proud of?
6. If James Cameron directed a movie of your life, what would be the title?
7. Plotter or Pantser?
8. Where ydo you get your writing ideas?
9. Are you a morning writer or a night writer? (Hehehe, get it? Night Writer! Knight Rider!)
10. What actor do you see playing a part in your novel/movie adaptation?
11. Favorite character in a book (not your own)?
Now, I'm tagging the following people to answer these questions:
1. Margo Kelly
2. Jessica Salyer
3. Yvie Gonya
4. Alynza Smith
5. Kate Higgins
6. Carrie Butler
7. Cortney Pearson
8. J.A. Bennett
9. Carla Munro
10. Avery Marsh
11. Lynda Young